A number of’brand new brands’ are emerging rapidly in the US SmartTV market, despite being significantly less than readily linked with this product category. Prominent examples comprise Hisense, TCL and also Vizio. Recent research indicates that, of them, Hisense is regarded as the option among US customers.
- Some Google Pay users find the latest Android Q beta is not daily driver-ready the hard way
- Best Productivity Mouse 2019
- Google Nest Hub Max now official: a smart-home speaker with a subwoofer for US$229
- The US earphone/headphone market will be worth US$9 billion in 5 years
- Dell Precision 7730 (Core i7-8850H, Quadro P3200, FHD) Workstation Review
- The Best 13-Inch Laptops of 2019: Portable Notebooks for Any Budget