Lenovo has shown its next flagship mobile, the Z6 Pro, will be established in China on April 2-3. Much remains to be known about the device however it will include a gigantic 100 MP camera, a Snapdragon 855 and, perhaps.
- Huawei Y7 2019 Smartphone Review
- Picasso-powered Chromebook codenamed Zork will utilize Trembyle Chrome OS board
- Ming-Chi Kuo now thinks 16-inch MacBook redesign won't come until 2021
- Intel Core i7-9700T desktop processor spotted on UserBenchmark
- 3 Things I Love About Microsoft's New Edge Browser
- Images of GeForce GTX 1650 desktop graphics card from Gainward, Palit, and ZOTAC leaked