The Twitter account @NTAuthority has posted a video in which a Pixel 3 XL looks to boot into Windows. The OS’ symbol turns up at the beginning of this technique, which is followed by much more than a blue screen using what appears like a command window. Should the assert prove true, it appears that Windows can operate on yet another device not designed to achieve that.
- Some Google Pay users find the latest Android Q beta is not daily driver-ready the hard way
- Best Productivity Mouse 2019
- Google Nest Hub Max now official: a smart-home speaker with a subwoofer for US$229
- The US earphone/headphone market will be worth US$9 billion in 5 years
- Dell Precision 7730 (Core i7-8850H, Quadro P3200, FHD) Workstation Review
- US consumers reportedly prefer Hisense TVs over those of this brand's competitors