Some graphics of MSI variants of an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 graphics card have been leaked, together with alleged specifications, pricing, and release date. Even the non-Ti form of the Turing-based 16-series card will have slightly larger base and boost clocks than the GTX 1660 Ti, but it’ll have lower memory bandwidth due to the usage of GDDR5 memoryfoam. It’s expected to launch on March 14 at a price of US$219.
- Some Google Pay users find the latest Android Q beta is not daily driver-ready the hard way
- Best Productivity Mouse 2019
- Google Nest Hub Max now official: a smart-home speaker with a subwoofer for US$229
- The US earphone/headphone market will be worth US$9 billion in 5 years
- Dell Precision 7730 (Core i7-8850H, Quadro P3200, FHD) Workstation Review
- US consumers reportedly prefer Hisense TVs over those of this brand's competitors