The MediaTek Helio P23-powered Oppo A1 will get a cheaper sibling using lower specs called the A1K. Insiders knowledgeable about the matter revealed that the upcoming handset will have a waterdrop display, also a single-sensor principal camera, and also will use the MediaTek Helio P-22 processor. Unfortunately, the state affirmation has yet to reach.
- Some Google Pay users find the latest Android Q beta is not daily driver-ready the hard way
- Best Productivity Mouse 2019
- Google Nest Hub Max now official: a smart-home speaker with a subwoofer for US$229
- The US earphone/headphone market will be worth US$9 billion in 5 years
- Dell Precision 7730 (Core i7-8850H, Quadro P3200, FHD) Workstation Review
- US consumers reportedly prefer Hisense TVs over those of this brand's competitors