The MediaTek Helio P23-powered Oppo A1 will get a cheaper sibling using lower specs called the A1K. Insiders knowledgeable about the matter revealed that the upcoming handset will have a waterdrop display, also a single-sensor principal camera, and also will use the MediaTek Helio P-22 processor. Unfortunately, the state affirmation has yet to reach.
- Dell gaming news: Alienware S5000 gaming chair launched; Area-51m RTX 2080 200 W BIOS ready
- AMD comes out fighting: Pick up a Radeon RX 590 for US$219.99; Vega 56 spotted again at US$279.99
- An insurance company publishes its report on successful stolen or lost device recovery research
- Eurocom Sky X7C (i9-9900K, RTX 2080, FHD 144 Hz) Clevo P775TM1-G Laptop Review
- Apex Legends datamine leaks suggest NPCs will watch you wall-running and flame-throwing all day and night
- Eighteen months after the merry-go-round, the Moto G4 and G4 Plus are finally receiving the Oreo update