Although it includes a quite several advanced features and has been powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 top notch processor, the new LG G8 ThinQ flagship has a lower price than its predecessor and can also be less costly than many similar flagships available on the market. Pre-sales will come from South Korea this week and the price is around US$790.
- Some Google Pay users find the latest Android Q beta is not daily driver-ready the hard way
- Best Productivity Mouse 2019
- Google Nest Hub Max now official: a smart-home speaker with a subwoofer for US$229
- The US earphone/headphone market will be worth US$9 billion in 5 years
- Dell Precision 7730 (Core i7-8850H, Quadro P3200, FHD) Workstation Review
- US consumers reportedly prefer Hisense TVs over those of this brand's competitors