Although it includes a quite several advanced features and has been powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 top notch processor, the new LG G8 ThinQ flagship has a lower price than its predecessor and can also be less costly than many similar flagships available on the market. Pre-sales will come from South Korea this week and the price is around US$790.
- MediaTek Helio P22-driven Oppo A1K coming soon
- Dell gaming news: Alienware S5000 gaming chair launched; Area-51m RTX 2080 200 W BIOS ready
- AMD comes out fighting: Pick up a Radeon RX 590 for US$219.99; Vega 56 spotted again at US$279.99
- An insurance company publishes its report on successful stolen or lost device recovery research
- Eurocom Sky X7C (i9-9900K, RTX 2080, FHD 144 Hz) Clevo P775TM1-G Laptop Review
- Apex Legends datamine leaks suggest NPCs will watch you wall-running and flame-throwing all day and night