Huawei’s Mate 20 phones might have given up their standing as the best flagships on industry to the samsung-galaxy s 10 devices, however they will have already sold in massive amounts. According to Huawei CEO Richard Yu, the corporation has shipped 10 million units of those apparatus, barely five weeks after they were launched.
- MediaTek Helio P22-driven Oppo A1K coming soon
- Dell gaming news: Alienware S5000 gaming chair launched; Area-51m RTX 2080 200 W BIOS ready
- AMD comes out fighting: Pick up a Radeon RX 590 for US$219.99; Vega 56 spotted again at US$279.99
- An insurance company publishes its report on successful stolen or lost device recovery research
- Eurocom Sky X7C (i9-9900K, RTX 2080, FHD 144 Hz) Clevo P775TM1-G Laptop Review
- Apex Legends datamine leaks suggest NPCs will watch you wall-running and flame-throwing all day and night