Huawei’s Mate 20 phones might have given up their standing as the best flagships on industry to the samsung-galaxy s 10 devices, however they will have already sold in massive amounts. According to Huawei CEO Richard Yu, the corporation has shipped 10 million units of those apparatus, barely five weeks after they were launched.
- Some Google Pay users find the latest Android Q beta is not daily driver-ready the hard way
- Best Productivity Mouse 2019
- Google Nest Hub Max now official: a smart-home speaker with a subwoofer for US$229
- The US earphone/headphone market will be worth US$9 billion in 5 years
- Dell Precision 7730 (Core i7-8850H, Quadro P3200, FHD) Workstation Review
- US consumers reportedly prefer Hisense TVs over those of this brand's competitors