Google has unveiled its latest Nest product at I/O 20-19. It is known as the Nest Hub Max: a possibly extensive, useful and effective version of this Google Home Hub released earlier. It’ll retail for US$ 229, and its equivalent that is regional.
- Some Google Pay users find the latest Android Q beta is not daily driver-ready the hard way
- Best Productivity Mouse 2019
- The US earphone/headphone market will be worth US$9 billion in 5 years
- Dell Precision 7730 (Core i7-8850H, Quadro P3200, FHD) Workstation Review
- US consumers reportedly prefer Hisense TVs over those of this brand's competitors
- The Best 13-Inch Laptops of 2019: Portable Notebooks for Any Budget