Important Australian consumer electronics retailer JB Hi-Fi has expanded its massive AU$320 discount to the 512GB variations of this iPhone Xs version until 1 June. The initial price cut has been unprecedented for flagship i-phone at Australia, but to find the deal lengthy till 1 June highlights how far earnings are stagnating.
- The Lenovo Z6 Pro confirmed for an April 23 launch – Snapdragon 855 and a massive 100 MP camera?
- Huawei Y7 2019 Smartphone Review
- Picasso-powered Chromebook codenamed Zork will utilize Trembyle Chrome OS board
- Ming-Chi Kuo now thinks 16-inch MacBook redesign won't come until 2021
- Intel Core i7-9700T desktop processor spotted on UserBenchmark
- 3 Things I Love About Microsoft's New Edge Browser