An mobile insurance and apparatus corporation, Asurion, has announced its own findings on a study about lost cases and devices in that their owners managed to get back them. The business reported that using a lock-screen showing a contact number resulted in 3 times the chances of recovering this kind of gadget. Furthermore, the use of a cross-platform is a good idea in case there is phone loss.
- Some Google Pay users find the latest Android Q beta is not daily driver-ready the hard way
- Best Productivity Mouse 2019
- Google Nest Hub Max now official: a smart-home speaker with a subwoofer for US$229
- The US earphone/headphone market will be worth US$9 billion in 5 years
- Dell Precision 7730 (Core i7-8850H, Quadro P3200, FHD) Workstation Review
- US consumers reportedly prefer Hisense TVs over those of this brand's competitors