Wireless charging is growing in popularity with mobile device designers, particularly at the high end of the industry. However, it’s associated with a potentially major problem: the inability to make use of a phone effortlessly while it has to be on its pad or channel. The makers of a book smartphone stand today on Indiegogo claim they might assist with that.
- Some Google Pay users find the latest Android Q beta is not daily driver-ready the hard way
- Best Productivity Mouse 2019
- Google Nest Hub Max now official: a smart-home speaker with a subwoofer for US$229
- The US earphone/headphone market will be worth US$9 billion in 5 years
- Dell Precision 7730 (Core i7-8850H, Quadro P3200, FHD) Workstation Review
- US consumers reportedly prefer Hisense TVs over those of this brand's competitors